Here’s what you’ll need. You can adjust the proportions based on the amount of glue you need:1/4 tsp CMC Powder 2 tablespoons warm water small bowl or container
Here’s what you do:
- Mix CMC powder and water in a small bowl or similar container.
- Stir to mix as thoroughly as possible. The powder does not mix easily with water, so just do your best to break up any big lumps.
- Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator overnight. This is where the powder will dissolve completely in water.
- You should have a thick liquid, about the consistency of syrup. That’s your glue! You can thicken the glue with more CMC, and you can thin it with water.
- Apply it to surfaces using whatever tool you think is best suited for your project.